- Used by professional rugby players to aid lifting in the lineout
- Provides firm support around joints, thumbs, fingers and thighs
- Hypoallergenic adhesive, latex free
- 6.9m rolls, makes this one of our best-selling tapes
- Tearable, lightweight EAB tape
- Available in 2.5cm, 5cm and 7.5cm widths
Taurus Tear EAB (elastic adhesive bandage) is a 100% cotton, stretch tape made from open weave cotton with a strong adhesive. Made with dry natural latex and a hypoallergenic adhesive. The tape has a computerised unwind design which means it comes away from the roll with ease and unwinds to the core. This EAB tape is hand tearable and gives a high level of compression, conforming and adhering to any part of the body. It is the go to tape for line out strapping in rugby.